We are currently looking for an experienced professional to join our Internal Control Team as a Senior Director at the Group Level based out of Dubai.
- Develop Deficiency Management Process including mitigating controls and remediation plans
- Develop Communications & Methodology Plan
- Design, develop and build a robust IT based Internal Control Process with database of Integrated Internal Control Repository
- Develop process for Internal (Bottom-up) Periodic Compliance Reporting & Reporting results to the Audit Committee & for Corporate Governance Annual Report
- Direct the development and implementation of the Internal control strategy across the Group
- Direct and approve the optimization and streamlining of all Internal Control processes in order to accomplish functional synergies and enhance corporate performance and efficiency
- Develop Etisalat Internal Control Framework & Internal Control Charter.
- Design and Develop Top Down Risk Based Strategic Internal Control Plan
- Assess Control Environment.
- Evaluate, Identify and document Key Internal controls at the Process, Transaction & Reporting level for Financial Processes, Operating Processes, Information & Technology Processes, Legal & Regulatory Compliance Processes
- MBA from a reputed international university is preferred.
- 10-12 years of experience, involving similar internal control responsibilities in a large and reputable audit firms, telecoms company or other multinational organization, including most recent 6 years in a leadership role.
- Work Experience at a Group Level is highly desirable.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required.
- MUST HAVE relevant professional accounting/ auditing qualification/ certification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIA, CPA,CA etc.)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A