FedEx Logistics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disability status.
- Adhere to all international importing regulations.
- Data entry and processing of various import related documentation for submission to US Customs and may handle limited PGA’s (participating Government Agencies)
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Maintain and keep current all shipment documentation in compliance with all record keeping requirements.
- Process agency brokerage shipments.
- Work closely with other internal staff and departments to deliver high level of service to customers.
- Ensure all government and organizational policies are followed.
- Obtain correct classification of goods for customs release from database, SOP’s, tariff book, internet or customs.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Data entry/keyboard experience required.
- Must be a full-time student currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree Program at the college currently recruiting and must be in
- Good Standing with the college
- Inter-personal skills
- Performs other or additional duties as assigned
- Handle time sensitive work
- Paid Training Provided
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- No work experience required.
- Interact with internal staff, management of all levels, internal departments
- Required – MS Office, Outlook, Office equipment (phone, fax, photocopier, printer, scanner)
- Ability to use multiple systems and reference material
- Handle high volume of work
- Organizational Skills
- No industry experience required.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A