Candidate will be responsible for creating Conceptual and Logical Data Modeling efforts for strategic initiatives, Implement enterprise platform for Metadata Management, Facilitate Data Governance meetings with Development teams and Data Stewards. Leads/manages peers and cross functional teams on diverse projects with a major corporate impact. Routinely work on multiple highly complex assignments concurrently.
- Research and evaluate emerging data management technologies for applicability and adoption.
- Design, develop, implement, test intelligent application solutions and in a PaaS environment
- Support conceptual and logical data modeling efforts for strategic initiatives.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Facilitate data governance meetings with development teams and data stewards.
- Contribute to a positive culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence by identifying and implementing process improvements where appropriate
- Lead multiple, large, highly complex efforts simultaneously, making key architecture and technology decisions.
- Provide proactive technical oversight and mentorship to architecture and development teams fostering re-use, design for scale, stability, and operational efficiency based on strategic business and IT tenets.
- Present technical ideas and high level concepts and solutions to internal and external team members.
- Determine architecture solutions that meet performance, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- Build prototypes of learning solutions to show proof-of-concepts and develop scalable integrated enterprise services
- Collaborate and contribute to the company’s data mining architectures, modeling standards, reporting, and data analysis methodologies
- Work with technical leadership to drive innovation and create best practices within the team.
- In-depth knowledge of database structures/ data warehousing principles, and experience in SQL across different platforms including structured and unstructured data from various enterprise sources.
- Proven technical skills in data architecture, data modeling, data management and data retention concepts and practices.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to understand the business problem, gather business requirements, supporting data and with/without guidance of leadership, help stakeholders/partners understand the business and scientific principles behind the process in order to gain their buy-in.
- Proficiency with Cloud computing, NoSQL Databases, Graph Databases and Azure Data Architecture.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores and experience with building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Initiative and passion for finding solutions to ambiguous problems and ability to work in difficult situations and across organizational boundaries.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to communicate or convey the results to audience at all levels.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A