FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- Develop, execute, and document software test plans using both automated and manual testing to ensure products meet design specifications.
- Utilizes test standards, procedures and functional specifications for approaches
- Setup/configure/maintain automated testing environments in a continuous integration setting.
- Present progress and results of automated testing efforts to appropriate teams
- Coach, mentor, and support other software quality engineers. Communicate effectively, manage conflict amongst team members, and remove impediments.
- Continuously improve upon the productivity and efficiency of our testing efforts using innovative tools and techniques.
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices as appropriate
- Assist with transforming manual test documentation into automated test scripts.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
Qualification & Experience:
- Requires 5+ years of combined support, training, testing, operations, and/or integration experience.
- In lieu of degree, military, high school diploma, or GED and 2-4 years of relevant technical experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field preferred and 5+ years of relevant technical experience.
- Preferred experience with: VersionOne, Manhattan Supply Chain or 3PL Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Desired experience with mobile testing automation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A