Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
- Provides movement of packages in a safe and efficient manner.
- Operate mechanized ramp equipment to load and unload packages.
- Perform shuttle functions using a non-articulated vehicle.
- Ability To Successfully Complete All Basic And Re-currency Training. Ability To Lift 50 Lbs.
- Ability To Maneuver Packages Of Any Weight Above 50 Lbs. With Appropriate Equipment And/or Assistance From Another Person.
- Ability To Work With Power And Hand Tools.
- Must Meet Qualifications As Outlined In Section 391 Of The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Requires Medical Exam In Accordance With Fhwa Or Faa Regulations.
- Effectively Communicate Verbally In A Time Sensitive Manner In Noisy Operations Environment.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A