The Warehouse Worker is responsible for the accurate receiving, moving, storing and shipping of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. This position is responsible for product safety, quality and legality.
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Check or count products for accuracy and or damage/ infestation.
- Utilize operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Determine the appropriate destination of product by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and sort packages accordingly.
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer’s order specifications.
- May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy of inventory.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience preferred.
- Strong team player.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A