Website Rotana Hotels
We’re currently seeking for young, dynamic, self motivated Finance professionals who can assist us to provide financial support, advice and expertise to the General Manager and the entire team, with the aim of maximizing value and to develop the quality of the accounting and financial requirements within the Hotel.
- Monitor compliance with company policy and accounting procedures
- Manage the formulation, review and approval of budgeting and strategic planning within the hotel, identifying value opportunities
- Provide an effective and efficient control through focused system of internal control
- Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures
- Liaise and co-operate with both Internal and External audits and ensure that corrective action is taken where required
- Ensure a regular cycle of forecasting is taking place with content and detail appropriate to the needs of the operation.
- Overall management of the accounting records and financial reports of the hotel, ensuring compliance with company, owner, statutory and fiscal requirements and timetable
- Compliance with the management agreement and any Owner / Lease agreement
- Support and advice the management team on financial and commercial matters
- Ensure legal and tax compliance and that adequate insurance cover is maintained
- You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of 2 years experiences in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in the Middle East
- You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A