Website Rotana Hotels
As a Financial Accountant you are responsible to assist maintaining a smooth operation within the Finance Department by reviewing payroll reports and conducting internal controls in compliance with all policies, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Review supplier invoices, general ledger coding of expenses and verify supplier payments with supporting invoices, LPOs, etc.
- Verify expense reimbursement with supporting documents and ensure that they are in accordance with the policies and procedures
- Prepare the general ledger reconciliation and follow up for the renewals of contracts expiring
- Adjust entries to be prepared on the basis of general ledger reconciliation
- You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least two years previous experiences within a hotel environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System an asset.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A