Maintain quality standards by performing inspections, checks, and sampling procedures of incoming materials, components, tools and equipment and recording quality results. Ensure all authorized documents, certificates and invoices are preserved as per regulatory requirements.
- Monitor shelf life items and report suspect Un-approved parts.
- Ensure tool movements are registered properly
- Report when parts are received without compliance to mandatory AD’s.
- Ensure all ESDS parts are handled as per company procedures
- Keeps calibration equipment operating by following operating instructions: calling for repairs.
- Ensure safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedure: complying with legal regulations.
- Responsible for generating accurate, clear and concise inspection reports
- Knowledge in handling DGR goods
- Ensure all items kept in quarantine are linked to Tech query in AMOS.
- Require minimum of 6 years’ experience in an aviation industry, preferably as a Stores Inspector
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or any relevant combination of education and experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A