Responsible for assisting the Vice President – Internal Audit with providing independent internal audit services to flydubai, which will help the protection of Company assets. To be a key contributor to the department by providing a strong professional presence, technical expertise, business sense and a strong desire to help improve the overall internal control environment of flydubai.
- Ensure all work papers and internal audit reports comply with quality control standards and are properly backed up and stored in accordance with department policies
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Identify areas of improvement and secure Management buy-in to recommendations
- Bring added value (best practices, etc.) to the operations being audited
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key business and financial personnel, including the Senior Management Team
- Operate across all areas of the business (operational and finance) with little direct supervision
- Manage own priorities to achieve agreed upon timelines and supervise Internal Auditors
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in an internal audit department. Airline experience will be an advantage/preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A