Responsible for the reconciliation of accounts of various distributors / Travel agents, Payment partners and other GL accounts. Assists the Team Leader in finalisation process of monthly accounts
- Interacting with other departments e.g. Commercial, IT, Agency support etc. to ensure outstanding items in reconciliation are reduced.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to basic accounting conventions and principles related to general ledger accounting.
- Responsible for the preparation of certain audit schedules and other information that may be needed.
- Ensuring timely reconciliation of various distributors and Travel agents.
- Ensuring timely reconciliation of various Payment partners and other clearing accounts.
- Responsible for reconciliation of various GL accounts and preparation of schedules thereof after necessary rectification entries.
- Ensuring proper recharges of business costs and reconciliation of employee advances and control accounts.
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic accounting concepts, principles and standards.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, Oracle or equivalent ERP and other reporting tools
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting and financial reporting in an organisation of similar size. Airline experience would be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy or equivalent qualification
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A