Security Senior Officer will plan and develop Security data collection systems, use wide range of networks, document the occurrences in order to provide a proactive approach and effective response to threats. Monitor the effectiveness of responses or action taken by conducting regular evaluations and inspections.
- Prepare and process documents, transcribe documents, perform word processing to assist with development of security travel reports.
- Analyse, evaluate and provide recommendations to the Manager Security with regards to any contravention of security measures. Take necessary action in order to restore security standards which includes implementation of measures recommended during periods of increased risk or for special flights and routes.
- Establish and maintain contacts both internally and externally to gather information on rules, legislations and policies to safe guard the Airline.
- Evaluate intelligence reports related to bomb threats and decide course of action ensuring that there is limited disruption to the operation and that passengers, crew, staff, property and aircraft are safe.
- Guide and advise staff and airport authorities on security search techniques and control wherever necessary the search and evacuation of aircraft/premises in response to bomb threats and other security incidents.
- Review and update Security Regulations, Directives and Advice as appropriate for dissemination. Initiate special security measures during periods of incidents of increased threats.
- Extensive background knowledge in analysis of corporate security issues, solution and policies.
- Knowledge of and experience in aviation security operations; or
- Knowledge in the following specific areas:
- intelligence data collection;
- ground security issues as well in-flight security;
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of Aviation Security experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A