Website Rotana Hotels
Job Description :
We’re currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
Job Responsibilities :
As a Waiter / Waitress you are responsible to provide professional service to our guests, ensuring their restaurant visit will become a memorable dining experience whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Consistently monitor quality of food & beverage being served
- Responsible for maintaining hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet and upkeep of all service equipment
- Greet and seat customers and serve them in a professional, discreet and personalized way
- Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily
- Actively use up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue
- Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage
- Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests
- Responsible for all service preparations before, during and after the service (mis-en-place & mis-en-scene)
Perform all necessary tasks to service food & beverage according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
Job Requirements :
- You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality or a vocational training in food & beverage with previous experiences as a Waiter / Waitress in a high volume restaurant.
- A good command of English and additional skills, like guest service and interpersonal are essentials.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A