Website Frankston Council
Councils Community Strengthening Department is looking for a Coordinator Community Programs who will be responsible for leading a team working in close collaboration with the Community Development Projects Team to strengthen civic participation and build connected, strong and resilient communities.
- Oversee the team portfolios including Community Grants, Impact Volunteering, L2P program, Positive Ageing and other community development programs.
- Apply a broad range of community engagement processes and build relationships and networks with residents, community groups and community service organisations to encourage their participation in local activities and projects.
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification in community development or related field
- Proven management skills with the ability to provide leadership and support to staff and community members
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write reports, prepare correspondence and discuss and resolve issue
Company: Frankston Council
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Frankston, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A