Website Frankston Council
A number of rewarding and challenging positions are available in our Family Health Support Services Department for energetic and dedicated individuals who enjoy variety in their work.
By undertaking personal care tasks and providing domestic assistance and in-home respite care you will assist Clients and their Carers maintain independence in their own homes.
This position is a Casual position, Band 2 currently remunerated at $38.17 per hour, (plus travel time and mileage), plus superannuation.
- A Certificate III in Home and Community Care and/or Aged Care
- Experience working with older people or people with a disability
- A Current First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- A Current Victorian Drivers Licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Availability to work at least 3 days per week, Monday to Friday between 7am and 6pm
Company: Frankston Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Frankston, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A