Website Frito Lay
The Route Sales Representative is a full-time position that is responsible for selling and merchandising Frito-Lay’s complete line of quality products at local stores including convenience stores, gas stations, and large grocery stores. As a Route Sales Representative, you would drive a small Frito-Lay truck which requires a regular driver’s license and insurance. Hours per week average approximately 50 hours and include weekend and/or holiday work in all weather conditions.
- Tidying up shelves and displays, knocking down boxes and disposing of any waste
- Ensuring back-room inventory reaches the sales floor and organizing/maintaining back-room inventory in proper location
- Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products and process returns and credits with receiver
- Assembling and disassembling of promotional materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays
- Check-in with store decision maker, check-in delivery, obtain signatures, collect proof of delivery
- Using equipment (e.g. carts, pallets, etc.) to unload products and move throughout the store
- Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products such as Doritos, Classic Lays, Tostitos, Smartfood Popcorn, etc.
- Strong Work Ethic: as a RSR, you are trusted to represent Frito-Lay values to your colleagues, customers, and the public. You accurately report your time using your company-issued device and you are comfortable working without a manager monitoring your day-to-day activities.
- Communication: you will be working closely with other Frito-Lay team members and it’s important to communicate regularly; good communication also includes checking in and out with the store manager
- Customer Focus: when you are in the stores with our customers, you help them find what they need and deliver service that exceed their expectations
- Attention to Detail: our RSRs are meticulous when it comes to checking dates on chips, tidying shelves, and arranging products; you are also responsible for accurately completing daily paperwork (e.g. DOT logs)
- Flexibility: you are able to adapt to changing situations, new tasks and priorities as changes occur; you will encounter challenges and resolve them by yourself
Company: Frito Lay
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bakersfield, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A