Website Glen Eira Council
This position will play an integral role in influencing organisational policies, plans, strategies and initiatives that create a healthy, resilient and socially connected community.
- Engaging with key stakeholders on social policy issues, with a key focus on Community Wellbeing and health promotion initiatives to support the development of integrated responses to community needs.
- Developing and implementing a range of evidence-based policies, strategies and plans to deliver social outcomes.
- Build the capacity of partnerships, stakeholders and internal staff, to effectively implement wellbeing and social policy plans, actions and strategie
- The ability to innovate and think outside the box
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Capacity to write accurate, timely and audience appropriate strategic document
- Employee Working with children Check (or willing to obtain)
Qualification & Experience:
- A tertiary qualification in the social sciences, health promotion or community development disciplines
- Experience in researching, developing, analysing, implementing and reviewing social policy, preferably in a local government setting (highly desirable)
Company: Glen Eira Council
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A