Website Glen Eira Council
The Business Support Officer is part of the Buildings and Properties Department and has a primary focus on supporting all aspects of building and property related tasks including administration, liaison with internal and external clients and project tasks.
- Raising purchase orders and processing invoices
- Maintaining and updating Council’s Building and Properties data on a variety of systems including CONFIRM, PREDICTOR and CAMMS
- Assisting with the business unit’s reporting obligations
- Responding to telephone and correspondence requests
- Maintaining the register of building plans held in the department.
- Distributing keys for Council buildings to staff and/or contractors and maintaining the key register
- An understanding of building data, asset management and managing a variety of databases.
- Current and valid drivers licence
- Employee Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant previous experience working within a similar role that has included maintenance and updates of management of building/property databases
- Knowledge financial software systems and experience raising Purchase Orders
- Substantial experience in a customer orientated role
Company: Glen Eira Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A