Website Glen Eira Council
We are an energetic, fun and innovative team. We work in one of Australia’s premium Health and Fitness centres, and we are looking for exciting, creative and service focused people to join us.
Glen Eira Leisure (GEL) operates two fully serviced facilities, with GESAC one of Australians largest gyms.
Our gym instructors and Personal Trainers deliver daily member appointments, conduct one on one and small group Personal Training sessions, including planning and running HIIT and Functional Strength session in our HD strength bridge, one of the largest in Australia.
- Efficiently deliver personal training and gym programs
- Planning and delivery of our Strength and Conditioning programs
- Conduct health consultations, re-assessment and program shows to members
- Review, change, and modify exercise programs
- Help provide and run Health club promotion challenges, member engagement and member retention activities
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Level 2 First Aid with CPR (or be willing to obtain)
- Experience in delivering health & wellbeing programs and personal training sessions
- Knowledgeable of current exercise prescription and methods
Company: Glen Eira Council
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A