Website Gold Coast Council
Corporate Communication leads all external marketing and communication on behalf of the City of Gold Coast. We’re looking for a dynamic professional to take a lead role in the collection, analysis and reporting of data to inform decision-making and policy development.
You would assist with the development of evidence-based corporate and community marketing campaigns through market research. You will influence campaign outcomes through research on key City services and initiatives including customer needs and preferences.
- Assist with the delivery of community engagement opportunities such as focus groups
- Positively influence campaign decision-making such as marketing strategy development.
- Identify and investigate information sources necessary for accurate evaluation and benchmarking.
- Provide advice and guidance to key internal stakeholders and drive continuous improvement.
- Obtain strong knowledge of complex software systems to collect and manage information.
- Assist with the analysis of community feedback on a variety of corporate and community initiatives and present findings to internal stakeholders to influence decision-making.
Company: Gold Coast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A