The Fitness Trainer position is a Sales and Service oriented position. Highly energetic and ready to assist, Fitness Trainers have a passion for fitness, and can easy approach the public in outreach opportunities. Candidates must have an interest in developing a professional sales & customer service career while gaining experience in coaching members on use of club equipment.
- Book appointments and tour prospective individuals and corporate clients
- Build relationships with our members, determine client goals and counsel on positive lifestyle changes
- Generate membership leads through various methods including community events, outreach, referrals and business partnerships
- Coach and instruct new members through cardiovascular and weight training orientations
- New membership prospecting, follow-up and sales
- Assist members with any fitness concerns and ensure they are happy with our services
- Passionate about fitness and helping others.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Previous sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
- Demonstrates our core values
- Willingness to work a variable schedule.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A