We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Here at Greggs, we love what we do, we have fun and we welcome everyone. We’re hard-working, but above all else we’re family; and it doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from or what your favourite bake is, we’d love you to join us!
We want everyone to feel welcome at Greggs and our colleagues to be able to be themselves at work, whatever their background, preferences, or views.
Reporting to the Finance manager, you will be responsible for managing the balance sheet reconciliations, preparing weekly cash reports, prepare reports for grants payable team, support with trustee board papers and be a key player in Audit work quarterly/yearly.
- Good communicator with the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Analytical in outlook with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Part qualified accountant, preferably CIMA (Qualified AAT)
- Organised and able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Solid understanding of business environments and an understanding of the charity sector is advantageous
- Strong Excel and mathematical skills (to at least A level)
- Strongly IT-literate with advanced Excel skills and ability to manipulate data.
- Proficient with finance reporting systems e.g., Sage 50 experience desirable, not essential
- Analytical and inquisitive in nature with a high level of numeracy and attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail to guarantee information accuracy
- Self-motivated with willingness to learn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, GB
Application Deadline: N/A