Following an internal promotion, a great opportunity has arisen to join our small Customer Care team. The role involves responding to customers publicly and privately on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as to customers who contact us via email and over the phone. We deal with a wide range of customer feedback and use it to continually improve our customer experience. We’re also the first point of contact for customers that use our Greggs Rewards app, helping to support them through any issues in the first instance before passing through to our App Developers for further investigation.
Our Customer Care team are available for customer contact via phone, email, social and through our website between 7am-7pm Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Saturday-Sunday – therefore it’s important that you’re available to work within these times.
- Previous experience of complaints resolution is desirable, although not essential
- Capable of delivering a creative solution to problem solving
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Excellent written (with good spelling, punctuation and grammar)
- Computer literate – with good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Great attention to detail whilst working at pace and the ability to work under pressure
- Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing and passionate about delivering the Best Customer Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, GB
Application Deadline: N/A