Website Guitar Center
The purpose of this job is to manage all sales and margin generating activities of the sales associates within a store, ensuring that the sales floor is properly set and that the staff is properly engaged to provide a great customer experience.
- Communicating with the Store Manager and Operations Manager
- Take part in the interview process for all candidates that apply to the store. Onboard and train newly hired sales associates
- Assist the Operations team with large merchandising projects, including the execution of all in-store promotions
- Create a great customer experience, including any customer service issues, ensuring the sales floor is clean, organized, and ready for the customers
- Proper scheduling of the sales floor with appropriate staff levels
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to all associates, manage completion of and timeliness on all GCU activities, plus annual performance reviews
- Able to develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties.
- Good team player, able to build good working relationships with others.
- Able to analyze data and information to better understand the business and make informed and timely decisions.
- Able to evaluate and solve problems effectively.
- 3 years of relevant work experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience)
- Valid state driver’s license and automotive insurance
- Associate’s Degree (or 3 years of equivalent work experience), preferably in
- Skilled knowledge of Musical Instruments sold within Guitar Center (Guitars, Drums, Tech, etc.)
- Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Company: Guitar Center
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A