Website Guitar Center
The purpose of this job is to ship & receive stock/shipments, administer daily tasks, and ensure product is merchandised for the customer to have a great experience in our stores.
- Printing and placing of signage and price signs (POP)
- Cycle Counting of Inventory (preparation and execution)
- Shrink awareness and control
- Tasks related to inventory control
- Shipping and receiving of gear and other items
- Stocking and merchandising to a planogram
- Cash Handling
- Able to identify opportunities & issues and follow through on work activities to capitalize or resolve them.
- Able to connect with customers in a meaningful way.
- Able to learn quickly and take positive action without being requested to do so.
- Good team player, able to build good working relationships with others.
- Entry level; zero years of relevant work experience required
- Able to follow direction to accomplish objectives.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Able to develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties.
- Understands customer service principles, and able to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Basic understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Company: Guitar Center
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Long Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A