Website Guitar Center
The purpose of this job is to serve as the face of Guitar Center in the store, greeting customers, qualifying their needs, matching their need to the right product, and pitching and overcoming objections to close the sale.
- Assist customers and guide them through the sales process
- Replenish displays (fill holes, ensure displays are functional)
- Reach sales targets on services (established by Guitar Center)
- Continual learning through the onboarding, certification and continuing education process
- Clienteling (where applicable)
- Achieving sales goals (sales per hour)
- Assisting with the execution of all tasks to ensure the store is ready to conduct business and service customers
- Able to develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties.
- Good team player, able to build good working relationships with others.
- Able to identify opportunities & issues and follow through on work activities to capitalize or resolve them.
- Able to learn quickly and take positive action without being requested to do so.
- Understands customer service principles, and able to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Able to connect with customers in a meaningful way.
- Able to communicate through various means (written and verbal) with diverse, individuals, including internal and external stakeholders at all levels in a clear, concise, positive, and courteous manner.
- Able to demonstrate respect to others, surroundings, and self.
Company: Guitar Center
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amarillo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A