Website Hampshire Police
Hampshire Constabulary is looking for Standards Unit Quality Assurer to manage the volume, delivery and quality assurance of the assessment process, to ensure that workplace assessments of individuals’ competence and performance meet relevant quality standards (local, national and/or external).
- Schedule the monitoring and delivery of assessment practice by allocating appropriate workload to Assessors and planning quality assurance activities, to ensure that all the requirements of the quality assurance system are met and to adhere to deadlines.
- Resolve assessment appeals, referring these through the management chain where necessary, to ensure consistency and fairness in assessment decisions and to protect and enhance the reputation of the assessment process.
- Comply with electronic audit trail recording and progress tracking of learners.
- Organise and lead standardisation and professional development activities for Assessors, to ensure a consistently high quality of assessment and the continuing professional development of Assessors.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of Assessors, to provide assurance that internal standards are being met and to support Assessors’ personal development planning.
- L3 Assessor qualified or expected to work toward in role.
- QCF L4 IQA qualified or expected to work toward in role.
- Educated to QCF Level 2 including Maths and English OR work experience deemed to have brought the postholder to a comparable level.
- Considerable practical experience in assessment practice.
Company: Hampshire Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A