Website Hampshire Police
Your role will be to provide a range of support services to the Senior Leadership Team of Hampshire Constabulary and Joint Operations Unit.
- To act as a main point of contact for the Senior Leadership Team maintaining electronic diaries, arranging and organising meetings and conferences. To provide support to Senior Leaders who have force-wide responsibility for areas of business including those which form part of a control strategy and other areas
- To create and maintain a variety of computerised records and indices specific to roles and Commands.
- To coordinate and liaise with internal and external key partners and stakeholders (non-specific).
- To record and produce key decisions, actions and risks at relevant meetings. Only produce typed full minutes of meetings if it is a mandated action.
- Monitor and manage Senior Leaders’ e-mail and mailboxes, as and when required e.g. through periods of annual leave and absence, and maintain GDL and Command mailboxes.
- Extensive secretarial or administrative experience in a office environment
- Educated to QCF Level 2 (3-5 passes including English and Mathematics) OR work experience deemed to have brought the postholder to a comparable level. RSA II in
- Typing/Word Processing
- Substantial experience of typing/word processing and proficient in document layout
- Computer literate – experienced in the production and use of Excel spreadsheets, Word and Window systems
Company: Hampshire Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, GB
Application Deadline: N/A