Website Hampshire Police
We are looking for 4 people to join the Professional Development & Assessment Team. You will be responsible for providing support for students in welfare, wellbeing and pastoral matters. You will apply the IDP process for Student Officers in regards to performance and attendance.
- Act as the ongoing support for student officers throughout their probationary period, including attendance at regular review meetings
- Manage the IDP process; creating, implementing and monitoring the progess of development and attendance plans for student officers to assist them and their supervisors.
- Act as the point of contact to provide tactical advice and guidance to Tutors, Sgts and local leaders around all matters of student development
- Instigate IDP procedure if necessary in partnership with local leaders and the HEI (as appropriate).
- Undertake record keeping in relation to individual development and ensure that learners keep appropriate records to demonstrate their development.
- Demonstrable competence in providing an excellent service.
- Excellent organisational skills, be able to work independently and as part of a team, be able to manage difficult or challenging situations
- Educated to QCF Level 2 OR work experience deemed to have brought the postholder to a comparable level.
Company: Hampshire Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A