Website Hampshire Police
Your role will be to develop and deliver all aspects of firearms training to Authorised Firearms Officers (AFO) across Tactical Firearms and can also include delivery to other Police departments, including non-AFO.
- To successfully complete a National Firearms Tactical Advisors course and carry out JOU call out responsibilities for this role.
- To design and produce clear, concise and well-presented training support material, for use, before, during and after training.
- To liaise and consult with other training departments within armed policing, wider operational units/departments, other forces and partner agencies in order to identify, analyse and discuss a variety of training solutions for the organisation.
- To assist with the design and delivery of AFO training programmes to meet identified needs within the workforce.
- To offer appropriate guidance to students, in order to facilitate their personal development, understanding, and help them adopt suitable responses to work related performance issues.
- To deliver firearms training to all AFO’s across the JOU as well as officers from other forces and agencies ensuring the learning objectives are achieved as required by College of Policing (CoP) firearms training licence requirements.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- To have a significant experience in the police use of firearms and operations.
Company: Hampshire Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A