Website Al Ghurair Group
In this role, the individual is required to develop and lead all centralized, indirect, direct and service procurement function across the entire group of companies, to ensure maximized cost savings, transparency, compliance and best practice in an efficient manner.
- Proven track record of year on year achieved savings, leading and developing the department.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or in Supply Chain Management; MCIPS or equivalent Procurement Certification preferred.
- Proven leadership with excellent communication skills and excellent negotiation skills.
- Familiar with IT (word, excel, PowerPoint), Oracle procurement suite and Ariba, Zycus, e-sourcing.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 12 years’ experience, last 3 years leading a Procurement department in a centralized procurement function, either from a diverse industry background or within a leading local or international conglomerate, with spend over AED 1bn.
Company: Al Ghurair Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A