We know our success is driven by our exceptional people. This brand new role, based in Dubai, is a critical role in the development of Emirates Holidays globally. Directly responsible for our in resort differentiated service and our 24/7 global Guest Experience Centre team, the Service Delivery Manager will bring to life our vision of providing a differentiated, customer led service which the Emirates brand is renowned for.
- Manage the staff and customer spend budget in resort.
- Ensuring that all forms of contact are handled quickly and with a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude, whilst achieving and exceeding service & sales performance targets against key performance indicators.
- Challenge the status quo, working collaboratively with all departments to improve the way we deliver our customer experience on holiday.
- Using initiative, keep up to date with product changes and personal development to always be one step ahead of the game.
- You will build valuable relationships with your customers (internal and external) & suppliers, ensuring your tone of voice, language and contact are in line with our brand guidelines.
- You will build relationships with our ground handlers & suppliers to ensure a positive result for our clients.
- You will put things right when things go wrong, ensuring that our customers leave their holiday with only a positive experience of Emirates Holidays. As the most senior manager based in resort, you will be responsible for second escalation of in resort complaints. This can at times be challenging, especially during times of disruption. You’ll need to have a calm approach.
- Support the recruitment of our In Resort Holiday Advisors and Guest Experience Executive’s and their Team Leaders.
- Effectively train, coach and mentor your Team Leaders to empower them to deliver incredible holiday experiences and an award winning team.
- Accountability for rostering and scheduling of our two teams.
- Be accountable for all in resort KPI’s including, but not limited to NPS results, CSQ’s, in resort sales, turnaround times, workload, complaint management, lost call rate and SLA’s. This means producing effective targets for your Team Leaders.
- A brilliant communicator (both verbal & written) and relationship builder with all sorts of different people.
- Ability to really listen to the customer, quickly identify their needs and think ahead to anticipate them.
- Excellent attention to detail and understands the impact of errors on the business and customer.
- Someone that can think commercially and take responsibility for their own result, always striving to do better.
- An expert in areas they have visited and can share that knowledge with our customers and colleagues.
- Someone who’s proactive and a trend spotter and is confident in feeding back their findings to the business to drive improvement.
- IT literate and quick to learn.
- Flexibility to work shif
- Someone who really understands the importance of exceptional customer experiences and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- A proven manager and leader who has the ability to get the most out of their team through great coaching and development.
- A confident communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills.
- Thrives on a busy service and sales environment and self-motivated to achieve performance & business targets.
- Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt to different people, customers, challenges and ways of working.
- Someone who wants to keep developing and able to take accountability for their own learning.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A