Join a team of Program Controls Analysts who are responsible for effective application of Program Management standards to ensure achievement of desired business results. You will partner with the Integrated program team to develop program plans, create cost and schedule baselines for large complex programs across multiple sites. You will recommend & lead improvement actions for process and tool implementation and will interact with global program management Team, Business leaders and customers. You will coach and mentor Project Analysts with less experience to improve their skills and capabilities. You will partner with Program Controls Analyst management on overall staff development, inputs to performance reviews, work assignments, & portfolio management for a small team.
- Enable leaders to make informed and strategic decisions through the use of data and reports.
- Lead program baseline and execution to measure the success of Honeywell’s business model.
- Develop your program analyzing skills partnering with Honeywell program management team to deliver innovative products and services to Honeywell customers worldwide.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Math
- 5 years business, schedule and EVM experience.
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- User experience of SAP system
- Experience in financial data compilation, analysis and metrics management
- Proficient Microsoft Office package skills e.g. Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A