Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
- As a senior Warehouse Management Automation expert, your role on the team will include advice and lead our internal and external resources in delivering quality product using test automation.
- Ensure our strategy and process is within the guidelines of our global voice solution team and where needed work with them to make changes where needed.
- Full project management responsibility for preparing and presenting necessary technical demonstrations / pilot installations with all associated collateral and documentation, will also recommend best fit product from within Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions portfolio
- Establish strong relationships with customers and partners to be recognized as the “trusted technical advisor”.
- Keep current with all knowledge based skills required to present, explain and implement Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions
- Designing and utilizing technology solutions to support and enhance warehousing processes.
- Leverage knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems to recommend better business practices
- Analyze problems in distribution center and warehouses to provide technology solutions that affect the bottom line of Honeywell key customers
- Resolving issues related to the implementation of a new WMS Voice Solution including user support during project test phases
- Engaging with other internal and external resources to implement new supply chain capabilities utilizing Voice technology
- Ability to explain difficult concepts and influence others to adopt a different point of view
- Ability to anticipate customer needs; assess requirements and identify new solutions
- Collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for being the liaison between the business, technology and support teams
- Ability to work on a global team with resources physically located in other geographies
- Ability to adapt communication style across cultures
- Delivering strategic quality assurance/management initiatives and innovations
- Passion for technology and supply chain processes
- Ability to chair an executive meeting and challenge SOP (Standard Operations Procedure) where applicable.
- Able to adjust processes on existing WMS.
- Demonstrate a compelling process optimization skill set.
- Capable of setting KPI, creating strong business cases and finding ROI or Intangible benefits for any given project
- Ability to interpret business issues and recommend best practices
- Ability to solve complex problems and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Ability to deliver quality solutions with measurable benefits
Qualification & Experience:
- Warehouse Management Systems knowledge and experience
- Experience in technical writing and preparation of proposals
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- Significant experience in Warehousing, Distribution Centers or a related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A