Be part of a team at the Honeywell Masdar City, Abu Dhabi where you will use your knowledge and background in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve customs compliance and continuous improvements working with Operations, Logistics and Sourcing. You will partner with the factory operations in providing direction that ensures import/export & customs compliance KPIs are met.
- Assist the Corporate Customs Compliance COE team to manage all import and export customs activities in UAE
- Lead and monitor import and export classification process and tariff database management
- Identify import and export risks and opportunities
- Coordinate with various functional areas to minimize risks/maximize opportunities, including but not limited to Supply Chain & Logistics, Operations, Finance
- Render reports on import and export statistics, duties paid, and savings per program.
- Support the Corporate Customs Compliance COE to develop metrics for import duties and taxes, and potential savings
- Ensure compliance of import and export transactions
- Assist in daily Customs operations to ensure on time clearance with minimized lead time
- Maximize duty saving benefits while still maintain high level of compliance with 100% fulfilments of compliance obligations
- Some prior experience in production planning.
- Familiar with standard concepts of field
- Able to make decisions using data provided.
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- Degree of creativity and latitude.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A