Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
- Manage and implement the Vocollect Solution (hardware/software) utilizing change management and Six Sigma approach from start to end of the project (including implementation) at customer sites.
- Working in continuous improvement in end-to-end project groups carrying out governance and benefits (increase productivity, visibility and compliance of the process) realization.
- Produces a wide range of documentation including the system architecture documents, project plans, Training documentation, site support documents, System Problem Reports (SPR), New Feature
- Requests (NFR); and system change requests as they surface in the implementation phase of the project.
- Provides technical training to customers, partners, Trainers, Selectors, Champions, Supervisors, etc. on all Vocollect products.
- Provides internal Product Management team with feedback to the improvement of existing products and the development of future products.
- Project manage and support pilot installations, coordinating installation activities with various internal and external support groups, addressing and elevating any technical issues promptly
- Responsible for attaining billable and customer utilization targets as directed by the Director of Professional Services.
- Responsible for developing implementation work estimates in support of quoting process and time and expense data gathering for customer billing.
- Interacts directly with various customer representatives ranging from senior operations management, IT representatives, operations management, and end-users throughout the post-sale implementation process.
- Defines the scope for all professional services engagements and responsible for generating and delivering estimates to the customer.
- Responsible for understanding system design and operational goals from the perspective of all vested parties including internal stakeholders, partners, and the end-user customer.
- Passion for technology and supply chain processes
- Demonstrate a compelling process optimization skill set.
- Ability to work on a global team with resources physically located in other geographies
- Ability to adapt communication style across cultures
- Delivering strategic quality assurance/management initiatives and innovations
- Master of Business Administration
- Six Sigma Certified
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Ability to interpret business issues and recommend best practices
- Ability to solve complex problems and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Ability to deliver quality solutions with measurable benefits
- Ability to anticipate customer needs; assess requirements and identify new solutions
- Collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for being the liaison between the business, technology and support teams
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Significant experience in Software Development, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Warehouse Management Systems knowledge and experience is a must
- Supply chain experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A