Website Honor Health
The Security Officer patrols designated Honor Health properties, screens visitors, and performs other activities related to the safety and security of staff, patients, and visitors. Some activities can involve elements of danger or risk of injury and restraining patients. Protects Honor Health property against theft, fire, vandalism, or other illegal, unsafe, or unauthorized activities.
- Patrols assigned areas, checking for suspicious activity or safety/fire hazards.
- Investigates and/or reports hazards, unusual or suspicious circumstances to the appropriate leadership personnel.
- Responds to alarms and dispatched calls and takes appropriate actions.
- Unlocks buildings/doors after checking identification and compliance with hospital policies.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe and secure hospital campus.
- Checks doors and windows of buildings to ensure they are tightly closed and locked; notes in written log any unlocked doors/windows; submits information to supervisor and/or manager.
- Escorts people/property to desired destination when monies, documents or safety of property or persons are a concern.
- Enforce organizational policies. (i.e. parking, smoking, badge compliance) Provides training to staff as needed.
- Driver License Required
- 1 year of successful experience on law enforcement or security Required
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Company: Honor Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A