Website Honor Health
HonorHealth is looking for a Medical Office Assistant for our Carefree Family Practice location at N. Scottsdale Road & E. Grayhawk Drive. This clinic is made up of 27 staff members, not including providers, with the possibility of assisting Registration Schedulers if/when needed.
- Ensures that recalls for labs, office visits and procedures are accounted for.
- Maintain supplies in coordination with office coordinator.
- Prepares treatment room for examination of patients.
- Clean and restock exam rooms.
- Escorts patient to examining room, obtain history, document chief complaint in record or EMR, take patient’s vital signs (weight, pulse, temperature, blood pressure).
- Preps patient for exam and assists provider with exams and special procedures.
- Prepares patient charts and reviews for completeness.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) BLS Required
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant OR completion of a Medical Assistant program that meets the BOMEX training guidelines OR completion of a United States Armed Forces medical services training program OR meet necessary guidelines as described in Arizona Board of Medical Examiners Administrative Code, Title 4, Chapter 16, Article 4, Section R4-16-401, paragraphs A and B prior to start date. Required
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Company: Honor Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tempe, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A