Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction
- Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary
- Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties
- Remove Room Service tray and trolley from guestroom and corridors
- Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways
- Receive work assignment, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately
- Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
- Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
- Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
- Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets
- Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal
- Inform valet service to collect guests clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services
- You should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel. Good command of English is an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity and the willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion to serve customers.
- You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A