Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
As a Personal Shopper, this position will allow you the opportunity to select “the best of the best” products for our online shoppers. The Personal Shopper will accurately select groceries ordered online by our customers.
- Selects, scans, and bags items from all temperature zones.
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Answers the telephone and emails promptly and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee’s designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Makes an effort to learn customers’ names and to address them by name whenever possible.
- Selects highest quality produce, meat, and other fresh products.
- Accurately selects groceries ordered online by customers.
- Commitment to the Hy-Vee Mission and a willingness to promote the values of the company
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to identify problems, develop and execute solutions
- Ability to work independently and complete daily workload with limited supervision
- Must possess the ability to substitute products for customers, upon request and unavailability
- Well organized, able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and interact with people in a friendly, professional manner
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Mason City, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A