Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Accounting Coordinator provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Responsible for store accounting which includes posting sales, scans checks for back office conversion, cash accountability (completes deposit and balances system), accounts/expense payable, accounts receivable, and some inventory procedures.
- Scans checks and balances cash and checks, prepares deposit.
- Print necessary reports from each store locations servers.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee’s designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Reconciles invoices, enters into system, and sends to corporate.
- Prepares and reviews check out and cash accountability report.
- Makes an effort to learn customers’ names and to address them by name whenever possible.
- Distributes sales and prints sales ledger.
- Evaluates money needs on a daily basis and keeps appropriate amounts in the safe.
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities: Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to file, post, and mail materials; copy data from one record to another; interview to obtain basic information; guide people and provide basic direction.
- Must have the ability to do arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals and percentages.
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems; variety of variables with limited standardization; interpret instructions.
- Visual requirements include vision from less than 20 inches to more than 20 feet with or without correction, depth perception, color vision, and field of vision.
- High School or 6 months to 1 year of similar or related work experience
- Must be able to physically perform medium work: exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and 20 pounds of force frequently, and 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A