You’ll be given the responsibility to look after your own stores where you will meet lots of exciting new people and develop some great working relationships across the whole of your area. You will receive your calls via your company issued laptop and will need to plan your day effectively to meet the demands of the business, but don’t worry you will never be on your own as the support will always be on hand. Experience as an Engineer within the field of commercial refrigeration and excellent customer service skills are essential along with a full driving licence.
- Technically to be generally proficient in coldroom and integral case maintenance and to seek support for more complex fault finding on remote refrigeration and coldroom installations.
- Maintain and review van stock holding on a regular basis.
- Carrying out refrigeration engineering activities to agreed standards and priorities, working with minimal supervision.
- Work within and comply with all company procedures, processes, and working practices.
- Carry out any reasonable request from colleagues and management.
- Monitor all outstanding calls within their assigned area which exceed 2 days and take necessary remedial actions. Plan to eliminate any delays.
- To promote Iceland’s core values and beliefs
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A