The purpose of the role is to coordinate information security compliance for the across the bank. The role will ensure that all information security standard and regulatory compliance requirements are tracked and followed through amongst international locations.
- Develop processes and mechanisms to report compliance in the following areas:
- Internal compliance to banks information security policies.
- Central bank regulatory compliance for UAE and IBG countries including PCI DSS, NESA, SWIFT, GDPR, NYCRR500, FFIEC, HKMA etc.
- Assist compliance manager to develop compliance reports and dashboards for executive management review.
- Help InfoSec Group Compliance and DPO (Data Protection Officer) on data protection and privacy related requirements, project and initiatives.
- Assist AVP InfoSec compliance in developing and implementation of compliance program and framework.
- Maintain and track all security compliance requirements for the bank including IBG countries.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Risks and other information security standards.
- Professional security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, PMP, ISO27001, CRISC.
- Experience in managing data incidents and breaches
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in IT/Information Security/Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years of overall experience in security with 5 years’ experience in information security compliance areas.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A