Website Internal Revenue Service
As an IRS employee, you will feel proud knowing you helped make America stronger while working at one of the world’s biggest financial institutions. You will be part of an organization that collects over $2 trillion in revenue and processes over 200 million tax returns annually. We are proud of how we apply the tax law with integrity and fairness to all. The IRS hires talented and dedicated individuals from many backgrounds, including accounting, business, finance, law enforcement and information technology. You will be challenged & supported on a daily basis. Whether you are just starting out or looking for a new opportunity, consider an IRS career.
- Serves as an advisor who provides technical and administrative guidance on complex privacy and disclosure issues. Also, develops Privacy-related policies for nationwide application to both internal and external customers.
- Serves as liaison to internal and external customers to clarify and resolve complex issues.
- Provides guidance and advice on Privacy Act and laws ensuring compliance in these areas (for example, does content on a SharePoint site require a Privacy Impact Assessment).
- Plans and conducts educational training sessions on Privacy and eGovernment Acts requirements.
- Reviews and evaluates the agency privacy program requirements. Also, develops, implements, and maintains privacy policies and procedures.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and establishes operating methods and procedures for accomplishment of the privacy mission and implements the privacy program objectives to ensure guidance and procedures comply with all applicable Federal privacy legislation, regulations, OMB guidance, and IRS policies for integration of privacy as a foundation within the IRS systems.
- Meets with managers and senior analysts within the Service to articulate and assist in meeting the overall goals and objectives of the privacy program.
- Performs analyses on efficiency and effectiveness using a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Obtain and use a Government-issued charge card for business-related travel.
- Financial disclosure statement.
- Alternative work schedule, staggered work hours or telework may be available.
Qualification & Experience:
- You must have 1 year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-12 grade level in the Federal service.
Company: Internal Revenue Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A