Website Sharaf DG
IT Helpdesk Engineer is responsible for the management of the company’s data center including servers, virtual machines and storage devices. Will ensure the ongoing reliability and scalability of the company’s core systems to achieve availability and performance metrics critical to the business.
- Provide Remote Helpdesk Support over the phone to different regions.
- Provides skilled technical support/delivery capability, with minimal supervision, for the current and future delivery, support, and maintenance of production servers in the technical operations environment.
- Identify, configure and rollout system hardware & software purchases in accordance with company policy.
- Manages and supports engagements with third-party hardware vendors during procurement and maintenance.
- Ensure systems and processes meet PCI/ISO standards.
- Ensures that all initiatives follow information security and business continuity/disaster recovery standards.
- Complies with operational standards, procedures, and best practices.
- Manages the operation and support of the company’s Helpdesk, Printers hardware infrastructure, including selection, installation and maintenance.
- Experience (Yrs& Field) : 4+ years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors of Computer Science
- Professional Certifications: MCTS, MCSE, MCITP,
Company: Sharaf DG
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A