Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
- Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
- Inform valet service to collect guests clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services
- Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary
- Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets
- Receive work assignment, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately
- Remove Room Service tray and trolley from guestroom and corridors
- Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
- Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction
- Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal
- Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways
- Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties
- The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity and the willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion to serve customers.
- You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike
- You should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel. Good command of English is an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A