Our diverse, global teams have this vision at heart. Every day we’re defining new levels of service for our customers. We do this by working closely with employees and suppliers, putting safety at the heart of everything we do. With your talent, passion and big ideas, and our industry-leading performance, we can flourish. We can be the world’s most admired air services provider.
- Plans and manages outsourced labour suppliers to ensure cost and productivity optimisation.
- Identifies industry best practices improvements to systems, processes and structures to enhance operational effectiveness and ensures the plans are updated to support these enhancements.
- Set the business strategy plus successful transition and guide the system team to develop system initiatives and oversee the establishment of the logical systems design (business information flow vs. process) to achieve high-quality end-to-end solution within given budget. Identify potential sale opportunities on global level to increase and promote dnata Cargo’s reputation within dnata international network and beyond.
- Ensure support to all business units in dnata Cargo (DXB & DWC) in terms of Man-power, Equipment and Facilities. Based on agreed MTP and LTP, Strategize growth of dnata Cargo and ensure required infrastructure is in place to achieve the growth.
- Plan the Cargo budget for manpower, expenditure and facilities and monitors financial performance versus the budget.
- Advanced knowledge in Cargo Operations – Advanced knowledge in cargo handling systems, equipment and computer applications
- Advanced understanding of Cargo Regulatory requirements and Freight regulations.
- Advanced knowledge in Airside Operations including Turnaround, Passenger, Baggage, Operations Services – Advanced knowledge in Customer SLAs and policies (dnata, Emirates and dnata Cargo)
Qualification & Experience:
- 10-12 years of experience in ground handling / cargo operations including 4 years’ experience in a supervisory / team leading role.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering Degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A