Website City of Darebin
The Research and Development Lead will facilitate the development of innovative practice and continuous improvement activities across the Supported and Connected Living Department. You will lead system development to provide data that supports evidence-based planning and decision-making culture. In addition, you will also lead the development of high quality submissions in line with Council’s priorities
- Lead and facilitate business intelligence and data use development contributing to innovation and continuous improvement, of the services, programs, budgeting, activities and outcomes
- Deliver accurate and relevant point in time service and project status reports and strategic analysis of trends
- Provide practical and technical assistance to the leadership team in support of professional quality reporting and implement service improvement.
- Lead Council’s Positive Ageing Service and Support for Carers Program
- Deliver high quality submissions
- A tertiary qualification in health, welfare or related area.
- Knowledge of and experience in research methods, service reviews and analysis, publications and forums relevant to community services.
- Demonstrated experience and enthusiasm for action research and outcome analysis in health/community services.
- Ability to identify and pursue written submission opportunities for program funding, advocacy or enhancing the reputation of the department or council more broadly.
- Demonstrated experience in developing values based culture
Company: City of Darebin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Darebin, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A