Website City of Fremantle
The City of Fremantle’s Infrastructure Directorate is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, experienced, and highly organised Operations Engineering Technical Officer. This position reports to the Project Engineer and will require you to assist with the delivery and construction of capital infrastructure and engineering maintenance operational works. The role will be mainly based at the operational Depot site and will require site inspections, attending site meetings, morning pre-starts and safety toolbox meetings. The role will also work from the Walyalup Civic Centre and other satellite sites located within the City of Fremantle
- Providing technical support to operational field teams and contractors.
- Assisting with the project management of cost, quality and safety for all tasks.
- Rapid response to Customer queries.
- Assisting with delivery of Depot operational tasks.
- Carry out site inspections with regards to quality of works.
- Assist with the Procurement of Minor Works, Goods and Services.
- Good negotiator, who is driven and will go above and beyond for our customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will possess formal technical qualifications and/or have previous work experience in a similar position.
Company: City of Fremantle
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fremantle, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A