Website Glen Eira Council
Council are seeking passionate and enthusiastic educators to provide a high quality, personalised, professional child care for children zero to 12 years within their own home.
Running a family day care service provides the rare and unique opportunity for you to run your own business from the comfort of your own home with the flexibility of setting the hours that suit your lifestyle.
It also allows you to develop tailored educational programs that focus on the individual outcomes of the children in your care and offer high quality, flexible childcare to families in your local community.
- Setting up the learning environment each day
- Creating exciting educational programs and experiences for the children
- Making a fee schedule and deciding on the hours you want to work
- Following best practice in accordance with the National Quality Framework
- Policies and procedures to guide the operation of your business
- Forms and templates to help you comply with early childhood education requirements
- Home visits to assess the safety of your premises and assist you to create an enriching and nurturing space for children
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Support and guidance from an experienced and professional Co-ordination Unit
Company: Glen Eira Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A